Donald Mitchell Healey founded the "Donald Healey Motor Company" in 1945 and showed his
first car on an automobile exhibition in London in 1952.
It attracted BMC's attention and they agreed to work together. The production stopped in 1972.
Since 2005 the holding of the name "Healey" changed several times, and they are planning to restart the production with a new model.