The Simson brothers took over a weapon factory in 1856. In 1911 they
started to produce vehicles. This lasted until 1935, when the car production ceased.
After WWII Simson produced motor cycles.
Last modified: 6 years ago
© copyright 2003-2017 Kai Gruszczynski
All pictures are taken by the webmaster, exceptions are marked. The Photos are copyright protected and may not be used without proper permission.