about this model:
The BMW 340 was developed from the pre-war BMW 326. The soviet company "Awtovelo" was running the former BMW-factory
in Eisenach, therefore the cars were sold as Awtovelo BMW 340. After 1952, when the company got under the ownership of the
German Democratic Republic, the name was changed to EMW 340 (EMW = Eisenacher Motoren-Werk = Eisenach motor-works).
It was built until 1955.